Just one day now till Supersonic and its a hive of activity at the Custard Factory:
We have just got back our Supersonic T-shirt, this year designed by artist Gunsho and they are looking amazing. They are a limited edition of 100 and are on Fly53 T’s who have kindly sponsored us this year.
So here are some top tips for enjoying Supersonic
1. It just might rain (we’re in England and its summer), and although the venues are covered you still might need to queue to get into the festival, so bring along a raincoat.
2. There are no cash points on site at the Custard Factory or anywhere near, so please come with all the money you need, there’s loads to spend it on – merch, beer and cake.
3. Bring some ear plugs, we don’t want to damage your ears:)
4. Try out a band you’ve not heard of before, you might just like them
5. If you haven’t bought your tickets yet, you’re in luck as we still have a limited amount left which will be on sale on the door.