With only 1 day to go here is some useful stuff to help make your weekend great – we look forward to seeing you.
X Supersonic Team
Friday tickets are SOLD OUT
There are a limited amount of weekend tickets which do include Fri/Sat/Sun
and individual Saturday/Sunday tickets available from
24 hr order line – 0844 870 0000 – Calls cost max 5p per min from BT landline
Polar Bear – Kings Heath Birmingham
Swordfish – City centre Birmingham
Rough Trade East – London
There will also be a limited amount of SAT/SUN tickets available on the door.
Doors open at 9pm on Friday night , only then will you be able to pick up your wristbands
Saturday from 4pm & Sunday 2pm
This is located at the top of Gibb Street at the Custard Factory
For etickets you will need to bring with you the confirmation code + your postcode
FOOD & DRINK
Food stalls are open on Saturday & Sunday – includes Squisito (Italian deli and ice cream), 100% Cornish BBQ, The Crepe Shack, Sabai Sabai (Thai food), Hogans Cider.
Be sure to check out the ‘MARKET PLACE‘ which houses bands merch as well as a number of independent distributors, record labels and peddlers of curiosities as well the tea room where you can sample a selection of epicurean delights.
EXTRA FREE STUFF
Supersonic has teamed up with a number of arts organisations in the area to add a bit of culture to the weekend.
Why not sign up on Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 July between 1-5pm for a free canal boat trip courtesy of Ikon Gallery. Visitors can make short journeys, accompanied by soundtracks selected by artists performing at the Festival. Boat trips leave The Bond promptly on the hour, limited to 12 places per trip, booking is strongly recommended – please call Ikon on 0121 248 0708.
Children must be accompanied at all times.
There are also a number of exhibitions you can visit at IKON EASTSIDE, VIVID & EASTSIDE PROJECTS.
Broadcasting live from the festival over the weekend www.rhubarbradio.com/
Keep up to date during the festival by following us http://twitter.com/supersonicfest
Last but not least some general FAQ’s.
* Weather provision, the festival is under cover however you will need to walk between venues, so best to bring umbrellas or rain coats just in case.
* There are NO CASH POINTS in Digbeth – so come armed with cash (nearest one is by the Bull Ring Shopping centre 10 mins walk)
* There is a cloak room on site.
* Parking – there is a car park located on Heath Mill Lane, 1 road away from the Custard Factory
* No Camping – there are a list of recommended hotels on our website.
* We DO NOT allow you to bring your own alcohol on site, and you may be searched on entrance by security, there are a number of bars on site including this year Purity Ale – with Pure UBU & Mad Goose and Hogans Cider Stall.
* If you are under 18 you must be accompanied by an adult.
* We are happy for you to take photos however we ask that you act within a reasonable code of conduct, please limit photography to a maximum of two songs per set and be aware of your fellow audience members.
* Drugs – sorry but a strict no drugs policy, if you are caught you will be escorted off site – YOU”VE BEEN WARNED!
We look forward to seeing you, travel safe
from the ever increasing Supersonic Team